VIVO is an open community, an open information model, and an open source semantic web application, supporting the advancement of scholarship by integrating and sharing information about scholars, their activities and their accomplishments.
Membership in VIVO presents an opportunity to support existing efforts and prepare VIVO to provide long-term benefits to a worldwide community.
VIVO is a project of DuraSpace, to realize a shared mission through an established legal and financial framework compatible with VIVO’s own vision and goals.
DuraSpace is an independent 501(c)(3) not-for-profit born from a vision to preserve our shared scholarly, scientific, and cultural record. DuraSpace leads the development and improvement of open technologies that provide long-term, durable access to digital assets. DuraSpace is developing strategies for managing the 'data deluge' and addressing the challenge of converting data produced by scholars and scientists into useful information.
Platinum Members - $20,000
- Duke University
- Texas A&M
- University of Pennsylvania
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech)
- Weill Cornell Medical College
Gold Members - $10,000
- Brown University
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Stanford University
Silver Members - $5,000
- Cineca, Italy
- University of New Mexico
Bronze Members - $2,500
- American Psychological Association
- Dartmouth College
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB) - German National Library of Science and Technology
- Technical University of Denmark
- University of Florida
- University of Idaho
- Université du Québec à Montréal
- East Carolina University, Joyner Library
- George Washington University
- La Trobe University
- University of Oklahoma
VIVO Corporate Sponsorship
We offer a customizable sponsor benefit package to provide our corporate sponsors with the benefits that mean the most to them. All sponsors start with basic benefits, and depending on your sponsorship level, you select additional benefits that serve your organization best.
- To learn more about the DuraSpace Membership Program, visit http://www.duraspace.org/about_membership
- To become a DuraSpace Member and supporter of the VIVO project, visit http://duraspace.org/become_a_member
Please contact Mike Conlon, VIVO Project Director, firstname.lastname@example.org