VIVO 1.9.2 Released VIVO 1.9.2 is a maintenance release addressing several bugs. Upgrading to 1.9.2 should be straightforward, there are no ontology or functional changes. Bugs fixed:
- ORCiD integration fixed
- GEMET vocabulary service now uses SSL
- LCSH vocabulary service repaired
- Creation of secondary entities in web interface fixed
Helping each other The VIVO community has a long history of helping each other. Recently we had two outstanding examples of community members responding with great help:
- In response to a question regarding theming, Asha Vaghela supplied a clear and succinct description of how this is done in both VIVO 1.8 and VIVO 1.9. Thank you Asha!
- In response to a question about how to enable new vocabulary services, Huda Kahn gave a complete description of how this is done. Thank you Huda!
Both responses will be used to improve the VIVO technical documentation.
VIVO Camp Considering VIVO? Planning a VIVO implementation? Need to learn more about VIVO? Maybe you're the new person on an existing project and need to catch up. Register for Camp here. An itinerary is available. Join colleagues leaning about VIVO in Albuquerque, April 6-8. Questions about camp? Drop us a note at email@example.com
Implementation call this Thursday Considering, planning, working on a VIVO implementation? The Implementation Interest Group call will be held this Thursday, February 16, at 1 PM EST. Join Paul Albert with questions and comments regarding your implementation. No previous experience with VIVO or with VIVO calls is needed. We are always looking to help each other. Here's the WebEx Link.
Mike Conlon VIVO Project Director Duraspace